Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 1, Year 2!

Oh my gosh! I am sooooo happy! Thank you, Santa for sending me back to the Poulnott's house for a second year! I just love them!! It is only my first day here but I can tell a lot has changed this year.

I landed bright and early this morning... Actually it wasn't bright at all! It was still very dark outside and a little rainy. I had a very close call when I got here - Mr. P was headed out to go hunting and he almost stepped on me!

I can't believe Zachary is walking everywhere now! When I left last year, he was still so little - he wasn't even crawling yet! And oh my goodness - Clay has gotten so tall. I think he is going to be as tall as his daddy and almost as tall as Mrs. P! Alex has grown a lot too... That boy is a ball of energy!

Thanks again for letting me come back, sir. I really love it here!


No comments:

Post a Comment