Sunday, November 25, 2012

Close call!

Well, sir, as you know, I ran into a little bit of trouble here at the Poulnott house yesterday. Alex forgot that he wasn't supposed to touch me and he got soooo excited when he saw my "Good Morning" message that he did touch me and it REALLY hurt my magic. Thankfully, I had just enough left to send for help. A couple of nearby Scout elves came to the rescue... They rushed me to the North Pole where you were able to fix me up good as new and restore my magic. Thank you so much, sir! I would really hate to miss the Christmas season with this family! And I was able to return before the family got home from their trip. Only - they only had Zachary with them. Apparently Clay and Alex had to go back to their moms. I will miss those boys. And I also learned I won't see them again this year. I sure hope they have a Scout elf at their moms to watch over them until Christmas!

Okay, okay... On to today's report! After church this morning, Mrs. P and Zachary took a nice nap. When they woke up, there was lots of playtime and cleaning up the house. Zachary is such a happy boy and he is walking everywhere! It is such a joy to see him growing so much!

He is definitely NICE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment