Saturday, December 1, 2012

Getting comfortable!

Well, it's been a few days since my last update. I've just been hanging around, watching the family. They've been pretty busy lately!

Zachary has been such a happy boy lately, even though he has another ear infection. I heard Mrs. P say this is his 7th one since I was here last! Poor little guy. But it sounds like they are going to get him all fixed up soon... Something about tubes in his ears??

I have also noticed Mrs. P seems to be getting bigger around the middle and they say she is going to have another baby next summer! Can you believe it?? Zachary is going to be such a good big brother!

I still think he belongs on the NICE list ! I spend most of my days laughing at him - he's learning so much and he is so funny!









No comments:

Post a Comment