Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sick boy :(

What a week! Poor Zachary just can't seem to catch a break!

Tuesday morning, the family was up bright and early. Too early! Zachary got those tubes in his ears I was telling you about. They came home a few hours later and he was being his normal, playful self.

Then, as the week went on, he just wasn't feeling well. He started coughing and sneezing a whole lot. Mrs. P says its just a cold and he seems to be doing better already. He even has a couple new teeth now! But now poor Mrs. P is getting the cold too! I hope I don't get it!

Status: (sick and cranky)NICE! Even though he hasn't felt well this week, Zachary is still a sweet boy!

I really like hanging out in this tree. I can see what's going on and I'm not in anyone's way.



No comments:

Post a Comment