Friday, December 9, 2011

Headed to Searcy, AR

I was called into Santa's office yesterday and boy was I scared! I don't know why - I haven't done anything wrong but I was still nervous!

It turns out he has a very special assignment for me. The kind of special assignment that only very well trained elves get to go on! That just made me even more nervous because I knew I couldn't let Santa down!

He told me there is a very special baby boy named Zachary who lives in a small town called Searcy, AR with his mommy and daddy. Their names are Lindsey and Curtis. He also has 2 older brothers named Clay and Alex that live with their mom in another town. Santa says they will be with Zachary for Christmas though and I am excited to meet them, too!

My assignment is to go to Searcy to Zachary's house to keep an eye on him (and his brothers, when they come). Since Santa is SO busy with Christmas only a month away, he needs my help to know if Zachary, Clay and Alex belong on the nice list or the naughty list.

So, here I am on my last night at the North Pole. I'm packing my bag and saying goodbye to all my friends. I will be leaving first thing in the morning but I don't really know how long it will take me to get to Zachary's house. I hope not long... It sure is cold outside! Maybe Zachary's mommy and daddy will make me some hot cocoa when I get there!

Oh man, I sure am nervous! I've never been away from the North Pole. I sure will miss the toy shop, the reindeer and all my friends but I am so excited to meet Zachary and his mommy and daddy... I hope they are nice people!

I'll be sure to update when I arrive in Searcy!

~ Bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment