Monday, December 12, 2011

I made it!

Wow, what a trip!

I finally made it to Searcy about 5pm today and I have to say, this is a very cozy little house, you've sent me to! Zachary is such an adorable little baby and his mom and dad were so nice to me!

I didn't get to do too much today... apparently Zachary was having a very rough day. His mom spent most of the evening trying to keep him happy while his dad cooked dinner. She fed him some cereal and gave him a bath and he seemed to really like that! After his bath and some playtime, she fed him some milk and he fell asleep but I guess his tummy was hurting because the poor little guy threw it all back up all over him and his mommy. Then he did it again while she was trying to eat the yummy smelling dinner his daddy made for them. His parents seemed really worried about him but he was all smiles after that second time.

Zachary and his mom laid on the couch and read a book and he finally fell asleep on her. He woke up again and had some milk then went back to bed.... such a sweet little boy. I hope he's happier tomorrow.

Zachary's mom has this little table set up with a tiny house, a super soft blanket of snow and a very pretty Christmas tree. It's just the perfect size for me. I hope you don't mind if I use it while I'm here.

 
I am very excited to get to know this family, Santa. Thank you for sending me here! I'm still trying to find out when Clay and Alex will be here. Soon, I hope.
~ Bernard

No comments:

Post a Comment