Friday, December 16, 2011

Poor Christmas tree :(

I apologize for not updating you last night, Santa! Poor Zachary wasn't feeling well and was up most of the night so I had a hard time getting away.

I spent most of the day yesterday trying to work on Zachary's Christmas tree while he wasn't looking. It's one f those pre-lit trees and about half the lights aren't working and his parents can't figure it out. They've been trying without any luck so I was trying to help but I'm just not seeing the problem. The top and bottom sections both have lights but not the middle... It's the strangest thing.

Anyway... Zachary had an ok day yesterday but he wanted to be held a lot. He didn't nap much either. Oh but it was his grandpas birthday (Curtis' dad) so he came over for dinner an cake. He turned 79 yesterday! Zachary also helped his Mommy and great-grandma make cookies for Lindsey's dad.

Today was a better day. Zachary slept in and woke up in the best mood. His day was pretty much the same as any other - spent eating, playing and laughing. He is really rolling over now but only to his belly... I heard his mommy say he is stubborn like his daddy!

So far Zachary has been a very nice baby! I agree with Gertrude - babies can't really be intentionally naughty at this age.

Oh! I almost forgot - I also heard his parents say that Clay and Alex will be here next Thursday! I am so excited to meet them!!

Well, Santa, I'm pretty tired. My apologies again for not delivering a report last night! It won't happen again! But before I go, you see that reindeer on sitting with? He sings a song called "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer". Did that really happen, Santa?! I never heard anything of the sort and I've been with you a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment